WebDrive file share pricing is based on the amount of storage
space you require and the number of users accessing your remote
file server share.
- 10GB - $66/Month Inc-GST (Up to 10 Users)
- 20GB - $99/Month Inc-GST (Up to 20 Users)
- 40GB - $154/Month Inc-GST (Up to 25 Users)
PLUS Once-off Fees:
- Once-Off WebDrive Software License - $77 Inc-GST Per
- Once-Off Setup Fee - $27.50 Inc-GST
*Pricing is Exclusive of GST.
*Discount pricing is available for IT partners under the Reseller
Webdrive ® Cloud File Sharing
WebDrive is an internet based file-sharing solution that uses
managed file server technology provided by Webvault. WebDrive fully
integrates with Microsoft Windows to provide an easy way to share
files and documents between users without requiring expensive file
servers or networking equipment. WebDrive is suitable for all
common business file and document types such as Microsoft Office
files, Adobe PDF, Publisher, multimedia files and more.
WebDrive file sharing has a range of benefits for businesses,
some of which include:
- Easily share files and documents using your Public folder and
allow remote users to download them via the Web.
- Full integration with Microsoft Windows allows users to open
and save files just like they would normally.
- Supports document locking for Microsoft Office applications to
prevent users changing files at the same time.
- Work offline with Webdrive synchronized file availability.
- In-Built-in data backup. With close to real-time data
protection, your critical backup requirements for shared data are
- Eliminates the need for in-house file servers and remote access
equipment normally required for staff to work away from the
- Save money on IT administration costs by reducing unnecessary
computing and server infrastructure.
- Data storage in high-security, high availability
enterprise-class data centres located in Western Australia.
- Free Telephone and Email User Support.
Webdrive is suitable for a range of business applications,
- Providing document sharing between staff who require common
access to the same files, both from within the work place and from
- Providing a storage base for businesses who wish to ensure
critical data is both accessible yet fully protected by a expertly
managed backup scheme.
- Archiving of files and document repository